Wednesday 7 October 2015

BE HAPPY

My job did not have to be my dream job for me to find joy in it. My dream job is worth pursuing, but I should not be sad because it is not yet here. Actual joy comes from the heart and I am always in the company of mine. All I need to find is a motivation that keeps me waking up happy enough to face anything and to me that is giving happiness to the world.

Same for everyone in the world, joy in your work is in you. Just give it a face; its face could be feeding your children, having a home, or that one thing at the back of your mind.

Before you start doing anything, you should know to what end you are doing that which you are doing. In that end you should find your fulfillment and your joy. I don’t understand what magic joy works to make a person to achieve great success. Anything that you do joyfully normally has great results. If your joy is in excellence you try to achieve excellence in very intricate details.

Pleasure in your work can be achieved by setting your heart on the results you expect. It is like rock climbing, you set your heart on the achievement ahead of you. So the work actually becomes enjoyable.

Learn to see success in little details, and you will enjoy seeing that great success. You will never get bored if you focus on the end but look into the end of each detail. Just think of your work as the best part of your life.


Be happy; don’t care about what you missed. Enjoy climbing your rock, take pleasure in each rise but know the actual joy is at the top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment