Monday 26 October 2015

AWAKENING

Can you remember the first day you saw the world and felt like, “I am really part of this business called living.”

I don’t know if you can, but for me it was like waking from a deep sleep. A sleep whose beginning I do not know into a kind of wakefulness where reality is so real. I call it the wake from the fore eternity. I cannot say much about the dawn and the morning of my awakening, but I realized I was awake and present. Then time and events begun being clearer as time progressed. Life became a bit scary, because I realized that I was in a place. I was a being, no longer the being who was nothing.
It was like a candle lit inside the darkness inside, and a path showed up. The path divided into confusing paths, some leading to darkness but one leading to light. But all these paths that divided came back to the original candle lit path. The other paths left me pained and bothered, but all my peace was in this candle lit path.


The many paths were desires, wishes and dreams, the real path was purpose. I realized that the inner eye could see delicate possibilities. It lit the inner body and existence. It was never dark even when there was a perfect darkness on earth. I was afraid of darkness when lights were switched off, but I came to realize that it was the best time to look with my inner eye. The other paths only blinded the sight of the eye.

This eye is consciousness, the deep awareness of who you are. There are a thousand ways to look at this but only one is true. There is great peace in seeing with the inner eye. You do not need faith to see through it; you just need to know that your own mind can see through you. And look for a purpose in your life and your eyes will open to another world inside you. Immediately you will begin to grow from within. Grow in purpose to be at the head of changing the world beginning with you.
You will realize that we interact from within but meet from without. You will also realize that the deepest and most important part of an encounter is not physical but deep within. Lastly you will realize that the things that cannot be seen by the eyes on your fore head are not the most important, the unseen are of the greatest value. For inside we are unseen, and that is where we are.

Purpose
It is indeed confusing to find out why you really are here. Why your mother and father wanted you here, or why your God saw you fit for existence. Was it for some kind of amusement? If you were meant for a purpose, what is it?

Why did you have to rise from the earth, why could you just remain formless, nameless and unknown? This is the path of true wealth. Because to unknown we will still go, back to the earth from whence we came. It is our duty, sole duty to awaken to this truth, truth that we were to serve God, but that is only possible to do if we serve life and more the people in it.

From that unknown I came, to my faith I go. But I live a lit life inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment